Extensive Digital Library
The LevelUp Reader library contains thousands of authentic literary titles, available in digital and print-ready formats.
Variety of Categories and Genres
In addition to over 100 phonics titles, the library contains:
- Authentic fiction and nonfiction texts
- 650+ Spanish and bilingual titles
- Optional highlighted text read aloud
- All books readily available in online, projectable, mobile and printable formats!
Use LevelUp Reader’s Search feature to discover learning resources. Powerful filtering helps you find exactly the resource you need. Narrow your search by language, Lexile measure, fiction vs. nonfiction, page count, book audio length, or topic and category (such as Fantasy or My Community).
LevelUp Reader provides ELL support with Spanish books, including Spanish narration with word highlighting, and bilingual books. All books are offered in printable formats for use at home and students without consistent Internet access.
“What impresses me most about Rosen’s LevelUp Reader is the breadth of age-appropriate authentic content for my emerging readers. For my students to have immediate access to 2,400 quality titles is amazing. Excellent value for the price of the subscription.”
The LevelUp Reader library comes with a variety of tools to help teachers engage and evaluate young readers.
- Each book includes a comprehension quiz that assesses multiple skills.
- The advanced filters menu allows teachers to assign resources geared toward a student’s specific needs.
- Standards filters allow educators to pinpoint quizzes that precisely assess your state ELA standards.
- Books come with downloadable, printable, supplemental learning materials to help reinforce reading skills. Below are just a few of the available materials:
- Graphic organizers
- Instructional guides
- Book report templates
- Character maps
- Timeline templates
- Lesson plans
- Much more
With it’s parent company, Rosen Publishing, LevelUp Reader can work with cities and municipalities to create unique content specific to your city or state in accordance with your school system’s local history program. Rosen can create historical and factual content about your city and state’s history that will engage and inform young readers. This service does require a certain level of participation. For more information about creating custom content for your school or school system, please use the form below to contact us.
If you already have access to LevelUp Reader, you can use this form to get support. You can also give us a call at 800-237-9932. If you do not have an account, you can use this form to request additional information or a demonstration. If you are ready to get started with a free trial, click here.
If you already have access to LevelUp Reader, you can use this form to get support. You can also give us a call at 800-237-9932. If you do not have an account, you can use this form to request additional information or a demonstration. If you are ready to get started with a free trial, click here